Why blog now? Curiosity is the main reason why I’ve finally joined the blog world. Not only do I want to see what it’s like to maintain a blog but also want to see analytics trend from a newly created, unknown blog. Of course, it’s not all for being a nerd that I’ve created this blog, the naming of this blog has a lot to do with it too. Having failed to maintain a diary, or keep posting on FB notes, here’s hoping this blog will last longer. So, if you’ve just stumbled across my first post, here’s a list of a few things that I hope to post about in the near future (that hopefully will convince you to stumble across this blog again in the near future):
- Reviews of things I’ve personally used.
- Tech tips I’ve found helpful (Be it at home or at work).
- English Premier League, in particular Liverpool and making top 4 this season.
- AFL, in particular Demons where hopefully the only way is up?
15 Reasons on how blogging will impact your life, (will re-visit each of these as months go by).
- You’ll become a better writer.
- You’ll become a better thinker.
- You’ll live a more intentional life.
- You’ll develop an eye for meaningful things.
- It’ll lead to healthier life habits.
- You’ll meet new people.
- You’ll make some money.
- You’ll inspire others.
- You’ll become more well-rounded in your mindset.
- It’s free.
- You’ll become more comfortable being known.
- It’ll serve as a personal journal.
- You’ll become more confident.
- You’ll find a platform to recommend.
- It’s quite a rush with every positive comment.
Anyway, wishing everyone a happy new 2014 year. Let’s see if how many of the 15 thoughts (why blogging will impact your life) do stand true.